Going out for dinner with my husband and 3 month old daughter, I needed a simple quick easy done up eyes which could go from a day look to an informal night dining.
So I came up with the quick and simple 3 step eyeliner/kajal look for defining eyes. It’s easy and takes only 3-5 minutes. Begin with prepping your eyes with a primer or foundation and a concealer for your under eyes. I prefer using a little bit of foundation and powder to prep my eyelids; it just works for me.
Step 1: Use a black eyeliner/kajal and wing it out on your lash line.
Step 2: Apply a white kajal on your waterline line to brighten up your eyes.
Step 3: For extra definition, apply a blue eyeliner/kajal on your lower lash line winging it out till the upper black eyeliner however not touching it.
Finish off with a few strokes of mascara and voila you have your 3 Step quick easy eyes. And this is what it looks like.
Products that I have used for this look:
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in black for upper lash line
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in white for waterline
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Blooming Blue for lower lash line.
- Rimmel London Hide the Blemish concealer in Ndue Beige.
- Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara in Blackest black.
Thanks for reading.