My quest for a navy blue eyeshadow brought me to the introduction of Miss Claire eyeshadows. The small shop at the corner on clover shopping complex in Pune is where I came across Miss Claire eyeshadow.
Since then I have collected a few of the single eyeshadows from this brand. Considering I have been using these eyeshadows on and off I can say that you can love and hate them.
Love them, for the darker shades in this brand or more so for the shimmer texture shades as these have a good lasting power on your eyelids. Pigmentation also is good for some of them, however my recent experience with 2 new shades has been anything but disappointing. You can check on these here.
I can vouch for the shades which will stay put on your eyes for a good 5-6 hours. However, the lighter shades tend to fade away and are just not worth the buy. Only way if you want to salvage them is to Apply them wet.
The only thing that can be said that for a budget buy they are great, however you will have to be adventurous and hit upon the shades that do last rather than fading away with 1/2 an hour of application. In the end you can end up with either a hit or miss shades if you do try them out.
Shades from L to R starting from top line horizontally(swatches)
- Shade number 434 -navy blue
- Shade number 752 – khaki green
- shade number 338 – plum
- Shade number 433-sky/light blue
- Shade number 152 – shimmery beige
- Shade number 151-bright pink
Price point: Rs 95 for each shade
- Only few shades have a good lasting power.
- For a budget buy the price is great for being only Rs 95.
- Poor lasting power of few shades.
- You might need to apply them wet which may not be preferred by everyone’s.
- Not available in all shops.
- Eyeshadows are powdery and there is fallout while applying