This is another look that I have created mixing a warm colour gold with a cool tone colour that is blue to create Gold Dusk.
It’s perfect for any festive occasion and with Diwali around the corner, this look is a twist to the regular bronze gold look.
Step 1: Use a gold eyeshadow and apply it all over the eyelid bringing it a little below the crease area of your eyes
Step 2: A subtle silver eyeshadow is used in the crease area as a transition shade
Step 3: Shade the outer corner of your eyes with first a light blue shade pulling it a little towards the crease
Step 4: using a darker blue shade lightly tap it at the corners to just give a little more effect ( remember to keep it light, you don’t want it to overshadow the gold but complement it)
Step 5: Line your eyes with an eyeliner and coat your eyelashes with your mascara
And here you have it
- Maybelline color tattoo in the colour Bold Gold (all over the eyelids)
- NYX eyeshadow palette Super model from the Runway collection shades 1 for crease, 2 for outer corner till crease, 3 for outer corner, 4 as highlighter on brow bone.
- Maybelline Gel eyeliner in black.
- Loreal Paris 4D Lash Architect Mascara.
- Rimmel Hide the blemish concealer.
- Rimmel BB cream in medium.
- Maybelline Dream liquid mousse foundation in the shade Light.
(BB cream and foundation mixed to achieve marching shade)
- Loreal True match foundation powder in the shade Golden Sand.
- Lakme Day Sheer blush.
- Maybelline Colorsensation lipstick Hooked on pink topped with Maybelline Moisture Extre lipstick in the shade Caramel.