Everyone wants to look great and especially to do it on a budget is even more great. That as how I came up with this look which I also refer as Beauty on a budge
It’s incredible how much I got out of the products I used which allowed me to do highlighting and contouring as well. Total cost was under ₹1000. Yes, you read correctly this is completely under ₹1000.
- Using the brown eyeliner, I shaded it over my eyelids and blended it out with a blending brush. If you need to add more go ahead and blend it out. You don’t have to worry about clean lines just blend it out to the intensity you want. Would advise to keep it a medium intensity
- Next I used a shimmer champagne beige eyeshadow and patted it all over the blended out brown shade.
- I go back again with my brown eyeliner and add more to my out corner and little up near my crease to blend it out.
- Once I have my outer corner blended and done, I use the same eyeliner and draw out a line on my upper lash line. You can also line your lower lash line which I have done very subtly.
- I go back pat a little more of the shimmer champagne for little more intensity but making sure I’m not going on the darkened outer corner.
- Also use the shimmer shadow to highlight my brow bone and inner corner of my eye.And this is the final look.
I have also used my eyeshadow as a highlighter just using it above my cheek bones and nose, and the brown kajal to contour my cheeks.
- Lakme Eyeconic kajal in Brown shade (Rs 250)
- Miss Claire eyeshadow in no. 152 (Rs 150). Click here for review
- Maybelline BB cream in Natural Shade. (Rs 199)
- Miss Claire Blush in no. 15 (Rs 95). Click here for review
- Maybelline Colour sensation lipstick in Creme Caramel (758). (Rs 275)
- Total spending Rs 969/- yipeeeeee under Rs 1000