These are raved about on almost all the beauty blogs for their new colours and packaging. And honestly, when I saw those I fell in love with the New Lakme Enrich lip colours.
The colours are sensational and so is the lovely transparent packaging. When I first got these, I kept them in their cardboard box a little habit of mine where I just hang On to them for the feel of newness even when I start using them.
I ended up getting 5 colours from this new range, each so different and unique. Priced at Rs. 260, they are widely available at any Lakme counter and online. Based, on the success of these Lakme has launched more colours to meet the colour requirements of each and everyone.
What I like about them
- New improved packaging with the cap clicking tightly against the body so the cap can’t come loose.
- Gorgeous summer colours with more shades being added on.
- Creamy formula which glides on easily and gives an opaque cover with 1 swipe.
- Lips feel moisturized and you don’t essentially need a lip balm below it.
- Dark colours leave an even stain while fading out and at the end of the day your lips still have colour.
- Good quantity for the price you are paying.
What bugs me
- They transfer like crazy.
- Lasting power is 3-4 hours tops without eating or drinking.
- I wish they would change the scent of the lipstick which are similar to the old enrich lipstick.
So, yes even if their staying power is feeble the New Enrich lip colours are worth the buy, and you would be crazy not.to get them.
The gorgeous shades that I zeroed down on:
P165: Coral pink
P166:Blue based pink
And finally check out this cute kitty soup/coffee/noodles cup. It is such a multitasking cup to have and I adore the red colour used. It also has a plastic lid cover to keep the contents tightly shut so that you can store your soup safely without spillage. Priced at Rs. 225, it’s a gem of a find which makes me smile whenever I look at it.