My Base products:
- Lotus Herbal Gel Creme moisturizer (light and perfect for the current weather)
- Neutrogena Utrasheer Dry touch Sunblock SPF50+
- Loreal Studio Secrets Makeup Primer
- Loreal True Match BB cream
- Lakme Invisible Finish Foundation (pretty light weight foundation)
- Maybelline Superfresh Compact powder
- Revlon Colorstay Concealer
- Gala of London Brown Eyeliner
- Chambor Intense black kohl
- Loreal Black Gel Eyeliner
- Loreal Million Volumes Mascara
Been using Revlon Haute Pink to add just a little bit of colour.
- Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip gloss
- Maybelline Super Stay 14hr lipstick Keep me Coral
- Loreal Rouge Caresse lip shade Dating Coral
Summer is just hot and humid in Delhi. Honestly, the weather is running its own natural spa where if you step out of your homes, car, workplace, restaurants or any place without air conditioning you are bound to sweat within 5 minutes and no I’m not joking.
Well keeping in view the humidity my makeup habits have been downright simple to very little effort if I do have to take. I don’t fancy sweating my makeup off or not letting my skin breathe.
On most days I simply slap on some sunscreen, some concealer, brown eyeliner and some basic compact powder/BB cream with powder to set it as my base with a very thin layer of Rimmel lip gloss to finish it off.
And on other days my primer, Lakme Water based foundation(testing it out), powder, eyeliner and simple lipstick to glamorize if I need to and oh mascara let’s not forget that.
Even, my clothes have been simple breathe able, light and that wouldn’t stick if you step out in the heat. I have been avoiding denim completely, I just don’t like them sticking to me in the humidity. Dresses, jeggings, leggings are my staples for the time being. Hope we have better weather soon.