Today is going to be a beauty post which I have been thinking about for quite some time. So my non beauty followers do bear with me.
The infamous, the cult lipstick, the red that defines every women, the red which is to suit all, Ruby Woo.
Ruby Woo, the one lipstick every beauty blogger, ever makeup addict swears by. And NO I don’t own Ruby Woo.
By now I’m sure Die hard M.A.C lovers and beauty bloggers must be going ‘Gasp’ and omg she isn’t a serious blogger or an anybody as she doesn’t even own Ruby Woo.
Well I don’t and why should I, just because they say it’s the perfect colour, yes but what about the fact that it sucks your lips dry and overtime becomes hard like a crayon. They all admit to it.
And here we are with all these facts and without Ruby Woo, but what I do have are my Reds from my personal lip boutique. And today Im showcasing them all.
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lip polish – GLAM12
- Maybelline Superstay 14hr lipstick – Continuous Cranberry
- Loreal Paris Moist Matte lipstick – Lincoln Rose & Flaming kiss
- Revlon Colorburst lip balm – Red Velvet & Candy apple
- Revlon Colorburst lip gloss – Fire
- Lakme 9 to 5 matte lipstick – Red coat ( I recently found out this is supposed to be a close dupe for Ruby Woo, how ironic I ended up with it)
- Lakme 9 to 5 lip liner – Red Alert
- Avon Glimmerstick lip liner – True Red
So you see one really doesnt need an over hyped Ruby woo, cause if you search your vanity or the stores you will find lots of red variants to appeal your requirements.
What do you think, would you now venture into other red lip shades at such affordable prices and great quality?