Life is just in a stuck mode and with the demonetisation of 500Rs & 1000Rs notes, things have taken a whole new perspective in India.
And with that I am posting this late, even though I had junked these makeup items a week back.
I call this purge as my post Diwali detox by going through my makeup and rechecking what items had expired and junked them.
So here is my detox junk it list
- Revlon Photoready foundation- This was just old and the wrong shade, so I decided to let it go. Beside, it oxidised like crazy on me and the light shade almost came close to match my skin by oxidising.
- Lip shades – 2 of Maybelline, 2 of Sporty U.K. Brand, 3 street wear lip glosses. A marks and Spencer’s lip palette. These all have gone bad and smell funny. I have used most of these up so happy that it isn’t a big loss.
- 2 New U glitter nail polishes which have just dried up and were in reality a pain to remove.
- An old Max factor sample blush which I completely forgot I had. I loved the colour but as this is very old, I junked it.
- Different cardboard boxes of makeup which I thought of keeping for future post pics of the products if I review them but my lil one wants to play with them. So who can say no to those toddler eyes.
- 2 Miss Claire eye shadows which don’t adhere to my lids even if I apply them wet. I guess I just got the wrong formula with these 2 as the other ones I have are just great.
And no will not be repurchasing any of them.