As I loved reading everyone’s 2016 favourite list, it made me realize that there were a few items which I have used most and would continue to do so in 2017. These are in a way my 2016 favourites but my favourite makeup compilation are in my previous post here
- Loreal 24 hour infallible foundation: This is a good foundation which gives me medium coverage and is farily long lasting. A great foundation which dose’nt highlight your dry patches and has pretty good shade selection.
- Street Wear foundation: I love wearing this water based foundation in winter as melt issues are not a problem and it gives me a dewy finish. I have reviewed this here.
- Lakme absolute mousse: I honestly love this for summer as it is so light weight and easily blend able. The coverage even though is minimal, it still is a great choice to wear in the summer heat. Written about it here
- Concealer: Even though I have been using the Revlon photoready concealer regularly, it just isn’t my favourite and I’m only trying to finish it off. So no favourite concealer for 2016
- Eyeshadow: 2016 I haven’t worn a lot of eyeshadows or reached for any particular palette, so it’s a skip for me.
- Loreal Paris Contour Kohl: I use this to draw a thin line close to upper lash line for a natural look. As you can see I have shown it much love and it will continue with me in the current year as well.
- Colorbar Liquid eyeliner: This was a new buy in 2016 somewhere near Diwali and since then I have been using this interchangeably with the Loreal kohl pencil. It’s waterproof, long lasting and budget friendly.
- Gala of London Liquidline Brownish black: in summer I always veer towards brown eyeliners for a more natural eye look, and that is where this matte liquid liner comes in. If you want to know more, I have reviewed about this here.
- Rimmel Exaggerate eye pencil in Brown: Again a summer favourite for me, love this twist up pencil in Brown which has a sharpner and smudged attached to it. This is reviewed here
- Mascara & Eyebrow:
- Mascara: Any time I wanted my lashes to shine I reached for the Loreal Volume Million lashes mascara. This has such a comfortable formulae to wear and dosent irritate my eyes.
- Eyebrow: The Maybelline Brow Duo shaper is a great budget choice and so easy to us. Love that you have a pencil and powder in the same packaging.
- Revlon blush in Haute pink: Used this non stop in summer. I think it’s a great summer colour. Reviewed about his here
- M.A.C matte powde blush in Mocha: This is a more natural understated blush which gives the perfect flush on my cheeks in any season. I love it and it lasts long.
- Lakme 9 to 5 Lip liner in Brick rose: I use a neutral colour which match my lips and any lipstick. That saves me the trouble of finding a matching lip liner for every shade of lipstick.
- Lakme 9 to 5 matte lipstick in Red coat: I have been veering more towards neutral shades and Red coat is most definitely a colour which fits that bill. It’s a great every day neutral colour which you can put on and simply move out without worrying if it matches your entire look or not. You can check swatch here
- Deborah Milano Rosetto II in shade 800: Ever since I got this somewhere in early October, I have been wearing this almost every other day. It’s again a versatile neutral colour with a little plum and brown which just makes me look flawless. Review on this coming soon.
- Maybelline 14 hr Superstay lipstick in Stay with me Coral: I have loved this shade for summer and have worn it the most. Review on this is here.
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable lip stain in Honey: This is an oldy but a goody. Love the muted pink colour for that understated lip colour. It’s Moisturizing and stays considerably well on me for 5 hours. This again is a colour which you can wear in any season.
- Rimmel Stay glossy lip gloss: This has been a summer favourite, and I have used it non stop whenever I was going to the grocery shop or taking my baby for play. Reviewed about this here.
And there is my composite list, most of these which I’m still obsessed with as of now and am using them currently. I wonder by end of 2017, how much would change. That is something will be worth exploring by the end of the year.